Sec 209 (RF Foul Area), Row 1 (in front of railing)
41-Game Plan (2017)
(41 total games)
Main Level, Sec. 205-210; Sec. 229-234
Section / Row / Seat:
209 / 1 / 11
209 / 1 / 12
209 / 1 / 13
209 / 1 / 14
- Actual 1st Row in Main section directly in front of railing (MORE LEG ROOM! NO ONE OBSTRUCTING YOUR VIEW!).
- Section 209 - located between 1B and RF Foul Pole, closer to RF Foul Pole.
- Audi Yankees Club access
- 4 partners, looking for a 5th partner (which may consist of 1-3 individuals)
- 32-42 tickets (# tickets flexible) available for 5th partner, which may consist of 1-3 individuals. 5th partner could be:
- One individual taking on 32-40 tickets
- Two individuals taking on 16-20 tickets each
- Games could be for either 2-tickets or 4-tickets. For example:
- four 2-tix games and two 4-tix games = 16 tickets
- eight 2-tix games and four 4-tix games = 32 tickets
- Playoff tickets available if 5th partner is one individual
* IGNORE TICKET ALLOCATION METHOD BELOW (it requires an entry to go forward and submit)
- Premium games/tickets are divided evenly based on # of tickets each partner has
- Preferences are taken into account (i.e. specific games, 2-tix or 4-tix per game, weekends vs weekdays, blackout dates (vacation, conferences, weddings/graduations, etc.), etc.).
* We've been doing this since 2001, ranging from having 3 partners to 9 partners, and we've never had any major issues satisfying everyone as everyone involved is open to compromise. Having 4 tix to each game and allowing for 2 tix to a game to an individual provides much needed flexibility.
* Again, IGNORE TICKET ALLOCATION METHOD BELOW (it requires an entry to go forward and submit)
How will my games get determined?
For this listing, you would offer to purchase a certain number of games and tickets from the Season Ticket Licensee.
The actual games and tickets you would get would be determined at a later date using the the following method:
In Person Draft
New partner will participate in an In Person Draft. Draft will be held at a time and date agreeable to the majority of partners. If a partner cannot attend a date, efforts shall be made to ensure partners picks are fairly selected (for example, ability to call in selection, or the option to send another person to make picks). Draft picks will be based on the number of games each partner is purchasing. Draft Order will be set fairly giving all partners a pick in the first round and the remaining picks will be fairly determined based on the proportion of games owned by each partner. The Draft Order shall NOT unfairly benefit or harm any partner(s). All games and tickets shall be included in the draft.